All in all:
Part of PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps FYI:
p.s. PassLeader just updated its 400-101 LAB dumps with NEW 8 Diagnostic~~~the former version is 4 Diagnostic!!!
Passed CCIE R&S 400-101 Lab exam in San Jose (CA, USA) on 22/Oct/2019!
TS1 & DIAG H1+ & CONFIG H2
All are available in PassLeader 400-101 Lab practice tests/braindumps, easy to answer. (p.s. 2 points*1+4 points*2)
For DIAG H1+:
Same as PassLeader 400-101 Lab practice tests/braindumps, BUT pay attention to “Ports Name”, there may be changed in the topology.
For CONFIG H2:
1. VTP was preconfigured and unused port on VLAN 999 shutdown.
2. OSPF: SW1, SW2 and R1 must be DR and R2 BDR.
3. EIGRP must be converted to named mode … need to delete CONFIG and do new one.
4. CONFIG Route-Tag and do redistribution on R9 and R10 with route-map METRIC.
5. BGP between CE was PRE-CONFIGed and also on R17. Be careful of Router-ID missed in some routers.
6. BGP neighboring command towards CEs was PRE-CONFIGed on PEs. You should delete it and do it under address family.
7. Aggregation was PRE-CONFIGed under R55 and R56.
8. EIGRP & BGP were PRE-CONFIGed on R55 and R56.
9. VRF GREEN with bad RD and RT parameters was PRE-CONFIGed on R51. You should delete it and create new one with right RD.
Almost all topics are from PassLeader 400-101 LAB practice tests/braindumps.
All in all, highly recommend PassLeader 400-101 LAB practice tests/braindumps for your CCIE R&S 400-101 Lab preparation (The price of PassLeader is perfect compared with others’)!
The Biggest Gift of 2019 — CCIE R&S LAB Certification!!!
Passed the CCIE R&S LAB, i.e., 400-101 LAB exam, in Sep/2019 (from Sao Paulo, Brazil)!!!
Details of my 400-101 LAB exam:
1. Got TS2+D2+LAB3.
– SW410 has Port Security, change the PC MAC address, and shutdown the port, no shut.
– R14 blocks traffic from the Server, ACL no 10.
– R10 calls the Route-map, set local-pre 1000 to 100, R22-OSPF-error.
– R20 calls the Route-map, no set extcommunity cost pre-bestpath.
– R60 crypto ipsce transform-set, referring to R51.
– SW111 Int VLAN 2001 no IPv6 DHCP Server.
– R3 mpls ldp neighbor 22.214.171.124 password is wrong, it should be “cisco”.
– R30 Default-router setting is contrary, turn A-B to B-A is OK.
– R24 no ip nhrp map multicast dynamic.
– R24 no ip nat outside source static 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52, R25 BGP address 252 is wrong, 255 is OK.
R3 log “show ip pim rp map” no RP Source ip 0.0.0.0 –> D2.
– add the second port sw mo acc firstly
– pay attention to Po 2–e 2/0–2/1, Po 1–e 2/2–e2/3
– SW300/301 add spanning-tree mst simulate pvst global
– OSPF and BGP pre-setting router-id
– R60 does not send useless ARP to SP
– IPv6 and Hop ≤ 2
Almost all items are from PassLeader 400-101 LAB exam dumps/braindumps study materials, really helpful.
Thanks PassLeader again!
Good luck, all!
Passed the CCIE LAB 400-101 LAB exam at the beginning of June/2019 (from San Diego, CA, USA).
I took the mobile lab test in San Diego, there were 14 peoples in my test location and 10 of them writing the CCIE R&S 400-101 LAB.
I got TS2+, D3+, C3.
Nothing new, all items are available in PassLeader 400-101 LAB exam dumps/braindumps.
Thanks PassLeader for saving my time, it helped me passing the CCIE R&S 400-101 LAB test easily.
Passed 400-101 LAB on 22/April/2019 from Beijing!
Got TS2 and H3 and Diag H2.
All those exam questions are available in PassLeader 400-101 LAB braindumps (exam dumps/study materials).
Some key points FYI:
1. ACL no per IP, SW410 int e0/0, MAC address is wrong.
2. R14, prefix no deny 10.1.0.0/16.
3. SW110, int vlan 2000 ip os 1 a 0, R23 int lo0 ip os 1 a 0.
4. Problems on R60 crypto.
5. R3 MPSL LDP NEI PASSWORD is wrong.
6. R71, no ip nhrp map mulitcast.
8. NAT of R23 and R25 is wrong.
1. config no spanning-tree mst xxx global.
2. Reading carefully of SW510 port-channel.
3. regarding IPv6 hop max 2.
The DIAG H2 is same as PassLeader, nothing change.
Thanks PassLeader valid 400-101 LAB braindumps (exam dumps/study materials), really helpful!
Passed the CCIE R&S 400-101 LAB few days ago! (7/Mar/2019, Dubai, UAE)
I mainly used the premium PassLeader 400-101 LAB Dumps collection.
Here are some tips from my actual test FYI:
Q1: access no 10 no 30, DHCP no lease 0 2 0
Q2: SW111-port cost-9, R12-0.0.0.0-cost-31/30
Q3: R23-lo0; R22-route map-set metric
Q4: R20/21-local pre-route map
Q6: R100-e0/0-no ip add dhcp
Same as the premium PassLeader 400-101 LAB Dumps collection.
1. VTP mode off is available, do not care it
2. Pay attention to mode access
3. SW300/SW301-no span mst sim pvst global-old problems
4. Four AS65001-one of them has LO 2000-OSPF, R13-add ipv4-bgp additional path select best 2-I didn’t do it, it all depends on the IOS
5. Section 2.6-I used show run | se router-id
6. AS65002-Next Hop-ATTENTION!!!
7. AS10000-IP-not 184.108.40.206-is 220.127.116.11, then is 18.104.22.168…etc.
8. LAN TO LAN IPSEC-ping 22.214.171.124
All in all, all TS and DIAG and LAB Config questions are from the premium PassLeader 400-101 LAB Dumps collection, only some small TSET Circumstances are not same, which are less important.
I highly recommend you to try the premium PassLeader 400-101 LAB Dumps collection!
Congratulations!!! Passed the CCIE 400-101 LAB test on 5/Nov/2018 from Sydney, Australia!!!
Got TS1, D2+ and H2+.
Thanks PassLeader valid 400-101 LAB study materials, PL helped me a lot during my preparation!!!
Details of TS1 FYI: Q1 – DHCP Q2 – PPP Q3 – OSPF Q4 – EIGRP Q5 – IPv6 Q6 – BGP Q7 – DMVPN Q8 – MPLS-NAT Q9 – NAT over DMVPN Q10 – NAT
Details of D2+ FYI: Q1 – increase the priority of CE2 Q2 – high preference gateway information is send out CE2 Q3 – 227
Details of H2+ FYI: 1. R50-R52 build IBGP and do not change the pre-configuration of R55-R57, SW10. 2. The EIGRP pre-configuration of R50-R54… 3. SW1 and SW2 pre-configuration under OSPF using network, and AS65002 do not use network command…I deleted the pre-configuration of SW1 and SW2 and retry. … and more.
Thanks PassLeader again, PL 400-101 LAB materials is really helpful and I got much help from the administrator of PL, really appreciate!!!
GREAT PASSLEADER!!! THANKS FOR YOUR HELPFUL 400-101 LAB STUDY MATERIALS!!!
I just passed the CCIE R&S 400-101 LAB test on 16/Oct/2018! (Bangalore, India)
I got TS2, DIAG4 and H2+.
Specially, H2+: 1). Many ports on SW3 have been “ADMIN DOWN”; 2). Many ports that connect the R17 on SW5 have been “ADMIN DOWN”; 3). The BGP of R57, exceed one redistribute eigrp 10.
I mainly learned the PassLeader 400-101 LAB study materials, really hepful!
Thanks PassLeader again!!!
Finally passed the 400-101 LAB test on 9/Oct/2018 (Beijing, China)!!!
I got TS2++ and D2+ and H2++. All these items are from the premium PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps.
For TS2++: 1. The MAC address of the port is NOT same as the last port. 2. R14 list, not come across the Server 1. 3. R10 — 10.2.200/201.0 — route-map…etc. 4. NO of the new SP1. 5. The encryption algorithm is NOT match, modify R60. 6. vlan2001 not calls the pool of addresses. 7. Not building the neighborship, and the password of R3 is wrong. 8. Modifying the gateway of R30. 9. ip nhrp map mul dy 10. The issue of 126.96.36.199.
For D2+: 1. Shutdown the CE1’s e0/0. 2. Higher preference gateway information sent out. ……
For H2++: Same as the premium PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps.
Thanks for your helpful comments and reviews.
And, thanks the valid premium PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps.
What’s more, PassLeader offers the Simulation Environment same as the actual test, really helpful! Highly Recommend the premium PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps to you all!!
Just passed the CCIE R&S 400-101 LAB from Hong Kong, 27/Sep/2018.
The 400-101 LAB exam is a little difficult, ehh, compared with the 400-101 written exam.
I got TS1, D3 and H3. All these are from the premium PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps (or, study materials).
In TS1: 1. The MAC address of SW2 and R101 aligning R8 2. NO PPP ipcp on R17 3. The subnet mask of R22, 252 –> 248 4. R22 nexthopself R6 delete summaryonly R1 R2 e0/0mpls ip 5. R25, ipv6 network, error 6. R15 ip nh redriect R19 U Uppercase –> Lowercase 7. R107, no domamin timeout 1 8. R7 R8 bgp no neighbor 9. R8 0.125 outside 0.123 inside R7R8 NAT INSIDE 10. R24 E0/0 secondary delete …etc.
In D3: Q1. dhcp snooping 1. bootp –> 133 2. sw1 no dhcp relay inf 3. between sw1 and sw3
Q2. Hacker Attack 1. tcp, sniffer packet –> Attacker and Victim 2. sudo shutdown 3. tclsh Victim
H3: Same as the premium PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps (or, study materials).
Thanks those who share their exam passing tips and thanks valid PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps (study materials).
I highly recommend the PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps (study materials) to you all, and GOOD LUCK, ALL!!!
Passed 400-101 LAB exam few days ago!!! From San Jose (CA, USA). (25/June/2018)
Mainly learned that premium PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps.
All tickets were similar to PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps.
Attention 2 tickets:
Ticket 1: SW400-410: VLAN access-map ATTACK 20 Action forword
Ticket 7: similar to PassLeader, only 2 faults: R3 missed the “MPLS IP” command, R5 exported the wrong router-target.
Same as PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps.
99% similar to PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps.
Thanks PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps!!!
Wrote the 400-101 LAB exam few days ago after passing the 400-101 exam in Brussels, Belgium. (5/Mar/2018)
There are 3 parts of the 400-101 LAB exam:
1. Troubleshooting, full score is 24, you should get 20 points at least, 2h with virtual devices 2. Diagnostic, full score is 6, you should get 4 points at least, 30 minutes with NO device 3. LAB Configuration, full score is 70, you should get 56 points at least, 5h and 30 minutes with virtual devices
Detail of 3 parts: 1. Troubleshooting: 2 Sets topology, TS1 and TS2 2. Diagnostic: 8 Sets 3. LAB Configuration: 3 Sets topology, H1/H1+ CFG and H2/H2+ CFG and H3 CFG
Tips for passing: 1. Troubleshooting: TS1 and TS2 — understand faults and init configuration 2. Diagnostic: remember difference of evey Diagnostic 3. LAB Configuration: Practice H1/H1+ CFG and H2/H2+ CFG with solution and without solution, again and again, Practice H3 CFG on remote server again and again!!! 4. TS2: AC forward, R15 AND R14 NO NE-HO-S, Tun0 p-2-m mode, SAME Tunnel key, inside ADDRESS OF R25 AND R24 is wrong 5. H2+ CFG: Many VLAN ports are wrong, you need to correct them. The OSPF of SW4 and SW3 are blank, you need to config them. Many OSPF and BGP do not have ROUTER-ID, note to check them carefully!!! ……MORE
I watched the 400-101 LAB training videos and other available training courses and materials and practiced the PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps, total 3 months before taking 400-101 LAB exam.
p.s. Part of PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps FYI:
(BTW, the premium version of PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps contain 6 LAB Configuration + 3 Troubleshooting + 4 Diagnostic~~~HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!~~~8 Diagnostic-NEW VERSION!!!)
p.s. The price SPO CCIE training course is very expensive, around $1500-$1600 at least. I am pool and I can only pay less money for PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps and found free study materials by using Google.
Thank goodness, I luckily passed the 400-101 LAB exam!!!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND PassLeader!!!
Passed the CCIE 400-101 LAB on 29/Jan/2018 from Dubai, UAE!
BGP, IPv6, Layer 2 connections, Main Topo, L2 Switching, PPP……
All configurations and questions were from the latest PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps!
Here you can get the latest PassLeader 400-101 LAB dumps: